Infertility Symptoms in Men
The symptoms will depend on the cause of the infertility. They may include:
- If you are able to notice changes in your hair growth, it may be a reason for infertility.
- If you find changes in your sexual desires, you have to worry about your fertility.
- Examine your testicles for any pain, lump or even swelling. These are symptoms of your developing infertility.
- If you are facing erecticle or ejaculatory problem, you must consult your infertility expert to know about your fertility.
- If your testicles are getting firm and shrinking, it is yet another sign of infertility.
When to See the Doctor?
- If your female partner is aged less than 35 years and both of you have been trying for a pregnancy for an year, she along with you should be consulting your doctor for infertility diagnosis.
- If your female partner is aged 35 or older and not getting pregnant even after unprotected copulating for almost six months, she should also be advised to see your doctor for any infertility issue.
- Both of you should be getting your blood and urine tested to discover the reason for your not getting pregnant. Your doctor may like you to undergo imaging tests to know the reason for your not achieving pregnancy.
- Your doctor may advise your female partner to go in for diagnosis of Blocked Fallopian tubes, if any, and Uterine Fibroids Diagnosis.
- Your doctor may advise a sperm and semen analysis for you to know the sperm count, motility, their shape (sperm morphology) ejaculated from your penis each time and the overall reproductive health.