What are Female Infertility Symptoms?
Before arriving at a conclusion on a woman’s infertility, it is pertinent that her bed-partner/spouse should also be examined properly.
His examination will help the treating doctors know whether the woman is rendered infertile because of her partner’s inability to impregnate her or she herself is having some infertility problem.
As in the case of female, before concluding that the male is infertile, his bed-partner should also be examined for any infertility issue. Sometimes, neither the male nor the female is facing any infertility issue, yet there is no pregnancy.
The condition in that case in medical lingo is called Unexplained Infertility.
Thus, the prime symptom of male or female infertility is that the woman in the act is not achieving the pregnancy even after regular and unprotected copulation with her spouse. You may not perceive any other symptoms. Infertility symptoms can be experienced depending on the infertility causes.
There are a number of health conditions that make it difficult to achieve pregnancy. Sometimes no cause is detected, as explained above.
Infertility Symptoms in Women
Hey, woman folk, if you notice any changes in your menstrual cycle or experiencing anovulation symptoms (Also read Ovulation Induction and Signs of Ovulation) they are actually symptoms relating to infertility. Let us discuss these symptoms:
- Have your periods have gone abnormal in nature? That means the bleeding is now heavier or lighter than it used to be when the periods were normal. If you are trying to get pregnant, there is a valid reason for getting your examined by an infertility expert.
- If you have been experiencing irregular periods, it is yet another sign of developing infertility. That means you are experiencing varied number of days in between your each period every month.
- There is a reason to worry about and for consulting your infertility expert if you never had a period, or your periods have suddenly stopped before reaching the menopausal stage.
- If your periods have become painful and you have been developing or developed back pain and pelvic pain and also struggling with cramping in your lower abdomen. Your infertility doctor would want you to go through the Endometriosis check which is another cause for your infertility.
- You may be noticing change in your skin. And, your acne problem is also becoming acute.
- You have been noticing changes in your sexual desire and sex drive.
- If there is a dark hair growth on your lips, chest or chin, it is a another sign of your developing infertility.
- Thinning or losing your hair may be another symptom of your infertility.
- Gaining weight is a symptom indicating problem in your fertility.
- Milky white fluid oozing out of your nipples that is unrelated to breast-feeding is a symptom you should watch out for infertility.
- Pain while bed-partnering with your spouse can be another sign of infertility.
Many other things can lead to infertility in women, and their symptoms vary.